I am a freelance software developer. I have 8+ years of consultant experience, as a full stack developer, in different Java projects. I have a special interest in continuous integration and tools development.
I enjoy working out on my spare time and will consider it a big advantage if my client offers a health center. I also enjoy being social with friends, watch movies and play video games. I also have an interest in stock trading and I strongly believe that money should be invested, before it is gone.
I am committed and dedicated to any task I am assigned. I can work under pressure, independently or in a group. I am imaginative and creative as well as competent. I like to work methodical and I like well structured and complete solutions.
I enjoy developing software on my spare time. I host most of my own projects on GitHub. I have started, and contributed to, many open source projects used by thousands of companies and hundreds of thousands developers.
I'm a Jenkins plugin committer, founder/maintainer of these plugins:
- Generic Webhook Trigger Plugin, .
- Git Changelog Plugin, .
- Violation Comments to GitLab Plugin, .
- Violation Comments to GitHub Plugin, .
- Violation Comments to Bitbucket Server Plugin, .
I've founded and is maintaining these Atlassian Bitbucket Server plugins:
- Pull Request Notifier for Bitbucket Server .
- Simple Bitbucket Commit Checker .
- Settings Synchronizer for Bitbucket .
- Git Changelog for Bitbucket .
I also have some mixed projects on: